Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Day 6 Knit Picky Fall/New Paper Collections

Hello again! Today's post continues Lawn Fawn's Inspiration Week with the introduction of the new paper collections. I used the new Knit Picky Fall Petite Paper Pad to die cut a frame for the front of my card using the new Reverse Stitched Scalloped Square Windows die set.


I chose images from the new Thanks A Latte stamp set to compliment images from the Happy Harvest and Pumpkin Spice stamp sets to create this cozy scene.  The new Knit Picky Fall paper is a perfect addition! All of the papers in this pack are so comfy cozy. (Who doesn't love a good knit when the temperatures drop?)

To soften the background patterned paper from the Perfectly Plaid Chill Petite Paper Pack, I used a layer of the new Vellum from Lawn Fawn. I heat embossed the little "twinkle" image from the Pumpkin Spice set to create the look of topping being sprinkled onto the whipped cream of the coffee. (The vellum heat embosses beautifully!) I then added leaves from the Small Stitched Leaves die set and the Scripty Thanks sentiment at the bottom to finish off the card.  


As always, thank you for stopping by and I hope that you have a wonderful day! Lawn Fawn is continuing their daily giveaway on their blog, so be sure to check that out. 

Comments

  1. Great colors used on this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers everyone is using are beautiful.Your card is cute and I love the color combo you used. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! This year I have to add some lovely blues to my fall color palette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts