Lawn Fawn and Thermoweb Collaboration

Hello! This week, Lawn Fawn is having a fun collaboration with Thermoweb and I have created a card to share with you some amazing products from them! 

I don't know about you, but even with a magnetic platform or magnet sheet in my die cutting machines, my dies still shift! The moment you see that image that you lovingly colored for who knows how long massacred by a shifting die will make your stomach drop. Well, I have found a product that I love that helps prevent this from happening. Thermoweb Purple Tape! It is a low tack tape that you can easily tear into pieces and use to hold your dies in place. It doesn't leave that sticky residue that others I have tried do and it is reusable. I use the pieces over and over again and that makes me happy! I also used the Thermob Zots Glue Dots in the small and bling sizes on my card. These work great to secure your die cut images to any type of cardstock, especially those with texture. 

For the card that I am sharing today, I wanted to create a fun winter Reveal Wheel scene with some of the adorable penguin images from Snow Cool, Toboggan Together, and Say What? Christmas Critters stamp sets. To make it look like the penguin on the very top snow bank is lobbing snowballs below, I added in snowballs between the Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments on the reveal wheel.


As you turn the wheel, you can see the holiday sentiments change and the snowballs fly! How fun is that?!


I stamped all of my images using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored them in using Copic markers. To create the background panels and sentiment at the bottom, I used Bristol Smooth Cardstock and blended Distress Inks onto them. I then flicked water on the panels and blotted them dry with a paper towel. I heat embossed the "let it snow" sentiment from the Winter Big Scripty Words stamp set on one of the panels and die cut it with the coordinating die.

Thank you for visiting today and a big thank you to Lawn Fawn and Thermoweb for an amazing collaboration week! Be sure to check back all week for more inspiration from the design team. Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts