Lawn Fawn Some Bunny Card

Welcome back! Today is the first Saturday of the month and yes, that means that I am up on the Lawn Fawn blog. So, let's get started shall we?

I absolutely adore the Lawn Fawn Some Bunny Stamp Set. It might look like an Easter set, but like everything that Lawn Fawn creates...it has so many more possibilities! The card that I created to share with you primarily uses the Some Bunny Set, but if you've been following me on Instagram for very long then you know that one of my favorite things to do is to combine stamp sets to create scenes. Yes! It's true! I used Copic Markers to color all of my images.


For this card, I added an additional bunny from the Hoppy Easter Stamp Set. He blends in seamlessly with the other bunnies, because he was designed by the same illustrator. Yippee! To build up my scene, I also added in images from the Hay There Stamp Set and the Happy Village Stamp Set. Now for one of the fun little surprises that I incorporated...


I used that Lift the Flap Die Set to create a fun little lift up panel to conceal yet another bunny. He is holding one of my favorite desserts. Gotta love you some carrot cake! It's got protein from the eggs and veggies from the carrots. That makes it practically healthy! I used that box die from the new Happy Helpers Die Set to give the cutie patootie bunny something to pop out of. Now for the second surprise...


On the inside of the card, I carried over the scene from the front of the card.  I used the new Mini Pop-Up Box Die Set to make a 3-D box for the bunny from the Lift A Flap panel on the front to jump out of. Can you even stand it?!


Thank you, as always, for stopping by and for you love and support! I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to share something that I love with you! If you're interested in a list of the products I used today, please check out the Lawn Fawn blog for a complete list. I hope that you have a wonderful day!

P.S. Don't forget that September is Stamptember at Simon Says Stamp and, as usual, Lawn Fawn has collaborated to create an absolutely adorable stamp set to help them celebrate. Trust me, you are not gonna want to miss that! The design team will have some fun and amazing inspiration to share with you!

Comments

  1. So adorable! The box die is pretty cool, I didn’t know if I liked it until I saw a sample of it at a store. It’s so tiny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR CARDS... SO DIFFERENT & CUTE ! I HAVE THE POP UP BOX AND LOVE USING IT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts