Lawn Fawn Halloween Mega Scene Card

It is the first Saturday in October and I am up on the Lawn Fawn blog today with a super fun Halloween card. Everyone seems to really love my Pivot Pop Up cards, so I have created a Halloween one just for you! (To prevent redundancy, all products that I have used are available over on the Lawn Fawn website unless specifically said otherwise.)


For the front of my card, I created a pumpkin carving scene with the adorable yeti from Lovable Legends. He wanted to get in on the fun of Halloween by decorating and carving pumpkins from Pick of the Patch. He better look out though, because that little spider from Booyah looks like he's up to no good! Teehee!

As you open the card, the Pivot Pop Up springs up with more cuties! They all look like they are having a blast trick-or-treating. To ground the scene, I die cut a piece of Storm Cloud Cardstock using the new Spooky Fence die. I used Bristol Smooth Cardstock for the panels and blended Distress Inks on them. I then flicked water, Black Soot Distress Ink, and Lawn Fawn Yeti Ink onto the pieces to create a spooky night sky.



For more details on how I created this card and a complete list of products, please visit the Lawn Fawn blog. Thank you always for stopping by! Have a wonderful Saturday!

Comments

Popular Posts