Lawn Fawn Black Friday Gift With Purchase: A Little Sparkle

Thanks for stopping by! I know that this is a crazy shopping day for a lot of people, but you are going to want to put one more stop on that shopping list. Lawn Fawn has the most adorable gift with purchase promo! Here are the details on how to get these fun freebies and special free shipping offer:


Black Friday - Cyber Monday (live 9pm PST on Thursday, Nov 22)
Get FREE shipping on all U.S. orders, and a $4 shipping discount on international orders.
You can also get the never-before-released mini stamp set “A Little Sparkle” FREE with orders over $35, plus the coordinating “A Little Sparkle Lawn Cuts” with orders over $60. Promotion ends Monday, Nov. 26 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time).
I used the A Little Sparkle mini stamp and die sets to create the card that I am sharing today. They are perfect for the unicorn lover in all of us, as well as, those who love fairies. So super cute!

I created the shaker on my card by die cutting concentric circles using the Stitched Circle Stackables Large and Small die sets from Lawn Fawn and Lawn Fawn cardstock in the following colors: Mermaid, Sugarplum, Raspberry, Fake Tan, Sunflower, Cilantro, and Peacock. I stacked them up to form layers to allow the shaker material to shake around freely. I only used one layer of foam tape behind the top mermaid layer to give the bigger sequins more room to move. (I was inspired to create this type of card after watching a video by Channin Pelletier on the Waffle Flower Crafts channel on YouTube. She used a nested dome set to create her layers for a shaker card to eliminate the bulk created by using foam tape layers and I loved it! You can watch her video by clicking here.)


I also used the smaller unicorn image from the recently released Say What? Christmas Critters from Lawn Fawn. I have said it before but, I absolutely love how Lawn Fawn's Stamp and Dies sets work so seamlessly with each other. This allows for so many possibilities!

Thanks again for stopping by today! We have an amazing new release to share with you in December, so be sure to be on the look out for that. Have a great day and happy shopping!


Comments

Popular Posts