Lawn Fawn April Blog Post: Jungle Fun Magic Picture Changer

I am so excited that you stopped by my blog today! I am on the Lawn Fawn blog today with my first Saturday of the month blog post. I love how the card that I have to share with you turned out, so let's get started!

Ever since the Magic Picture Changer was delivered into my hot little hands, I have had the most fun creating cards with it! I can't say enough good things about this die set. It is so much fun and adds such a wonderful surprise for the recipient of your card. An added bonus is that it is so easy to put together! Lawn Fawn makes the most amazing interactive die sets and always creates detailed videos to help you put them together. Who doesn't love a good video from the wonderfully sweet and talented Kelly Marie Alvarez?

In my creative endeavor to use this die in new ways, I have been thinking what preexisting die sets from Lawn Fawn would work with the Magic Picture Changer. The Selfie Frames die set came to mind. The smart phone die is the perfect width to frame the Magic Picture Changer window without interfering with the sliding mechanism!


I used the Elphie Selfie, Wild For You, I Love You(calyptus), Slow Down and Enjoy, Screen Time, Toadally Awesome, Critters From the Jungle, and Sweet Friends Stamp and Die Sets for my card. The front of the card has a jungle/safari feel with an adorable cast of critters.

When you pull the tab at the top, the scene within the phone changes to show the sloth with a thankful sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by today! For a complete list of supplies that I used for this card, please visit the Lawn Fawn blog. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!






Comments

  1. This is soooo cute! All your details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spectacular! The coloring, the details, the bright, crisp details all work together to create a fantastic card. You are very creative and clever and I appreciate your talent! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your attention to detail, your coloring, and your creativity are always amazing! Thanks for inspiring us with your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts