Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week Day 6: Reveal Wheel Butterfly Add-On

Hello friends! I have a bright and colorful card to share with you using the new Reveal Wheel Butterfly Add-On Die Set! I just adore how Lawn Fawn continues to expand on their amazing product lines! This not only makes it more cost effective to purchase the bigger interactive die sets, but also breathes new life into them as well.

For my card today, I used the previously released Flutter By Stamp and Die Sets to create a tranquil and fun flower garden. I think that this stamp set pairs perfectly with the new Reveal Wheel Butterfly Add-On. 


To add color and interest to the Reveal Wheel, I used Copic Markers to color a gradation of purple hues. I did this to have a subtle, yet fun, change to the butterfly at the top. The sentiment is also from the Flutter By Stamp Set. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope that you have enjoyed this round of inspiration from Lawn Fawn this week and I hope that you have a great remainder of your day!

Comments

  1. Your work is beyond AMAZING!!! I am so inspired by each of your designs that I see on the LF blog! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts