Lawn Fawn May Inspiration Week: Keep On Swimming/Reveal Wheel Keep On Swimming Add-On/Templates

Hello again! I am super excited to share my card with you today! The stamp set that we are showcasing is one of my favorites from the release. I love fish and water themed sets. As soon as I saw the Keep On Swimming Stamp and Die Sets, Reveal Wheel Keep On Swimming Add-On Dies, and the new template stencils from this release, an idea popped into my head! The fish makes me think of Dr. Seuss's Cat In The Hat with it's adorable little facial expressions. Especially the forward facing fish. 


I added in some adorable little kids from the Bicycle Built For You and Screen Time Stamp Sets and the the cat is from the Meow You Doin' Stamp Set. I am super excited that the Keep On Swimming stamp set includes a table. I would love to see a furniture set come out from Lawn Fawn in the future. This is a great start for those you enjoy building scenes in their card designs.


As you spin the reveal wheel, the little fish changes...


And changes again! The Keep On Swimming Stamp Set includes an adorable puffer fish and clam that change that can be used with the Reveal Wheel Die Set or any of Lawn Fawn's interactive die sets.

Thank you once again for visiting my blog today. I hope you aren't tired of the reminder, but head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog and leave a comment because there are chances to win prizes there the whole Inspiration Week! I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, so please stop back by then!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts