Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Birthday Before 'N Afters

I am so excited that we have made it to another Inspiration Week with Lawn Fawn! Today, we are showing off the new Birthday Before 'N Afters Stamp Set. One of my all time favorite interactive dies is the Magic Picture Changer. It's amazing! It's easy to use, easy to assemble, and packs a huge wow when your recipient receives their card.  


Lawn Fawn continues to make the products that they create even more versatile by releasing add-on stamp and die sets to their existing line of products. (I have said it before, but here I go again.) I love this because expanding your Lawn Fawn collection is not only fun, but an investment! You can combine their products in endless ways because they all work perfectly together.

For my birthday themed card, I created a fun jungle party scene with one of the cake images from the new Birthday Before 'N Afters Stamp Set. When you pull the pull tab located at the top of the card...


...the candles are blown out and the cake has been cut! How cute is that?! Lawn Fawn always brings the cuteness to all that they do and continue to amaze me with every release. Just when you think that they can't possibly match or top what they've already done, they do!

Thank you, as always, for visiting my blog! I love creating cards to share with you and this blog is a labor of love. Please be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog! Leave a comment on their blog for chances to win all week long. See you tomorrow!



Comments

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! Love the deeply saturated colors... did you use Distress Oxides for all of it, or Copics too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee! Thank you so much! I used Distress Oxides to blend all of the background, including what is inside the Magic Picture Changer window. 😉

      Delete
  2. You have created a wonderful jungle party - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you do! Thank you, Kathy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts