Penguin Palace: Rabbit Cafe

I have another fun card to share with you using products from the Penguin Palace June release. My card features the new Rabbit Cafe Stamp and Die Set


How sweet are these bunnies and the girl enjoying her toasty beverage? I wanted to create a scene from the outside of a quaint cafe with outdoor seating. You know the ones where people go for the atmosphere as much as the delicious coffee. 

As promised, the cute pup from Fun Adventure is making a cameo appearance on this card. I love that the stamp sets from Penguin Palace can be used together to create even more scene building possibilities! 


I truly appreciate you stopping by my blog today and hope that you have found some inspiration here.  Please be sure to visit the Penguin Palace shop to see the full collection of amazing products that they have. I will see you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts