Heffy Doodle Thank You Fairy Card

Hello again! Have you ever had one of those days, or weeks, when life knocks you off of your feet? Something unexpected comes barreling your way and you falter? Well, that happened to me last week. Just when I needed a pick me up, an amazing package showed up from Lesley at Heffy Doodle. She is just the sweetest and has the best timing!

I couldn't wait to use the stamps that Lesley sent me so, I have another card to share with you today! Yay! When I saw the tooth fairy theme of the Absotoothly Awesome Stamp and Die Sets, I fell in love! The tooth image stole my heart from first sight!

Most of you know that the Magic Picture Changer Die Set from Lawn Fawn is one of my all time favorite interactive die sets. The possibilities are endless! I just had to pair these two products together and I really love how it turned out.

The first scene shows the sweet fairy in the Magic Picture Changer window on her way to retrieve a lost tooth. When you pull the tab...


...she has exchanged her coin for the tooth! Isn't that adorable?! 


I wanted to make this card a thank you card, so I used a sentiment from the Absotoothly Awesome Stamp Set and put it into a speech bubble from the Whatcha Sayin Now? Stamp and Die Set. I love that the "fairy" sentiment included in the stamp set is a script font and the coordinating die cuts out the inside of the letters! It gives such a clean and finished look to the sentiment. To add some sparkly goodness and added interest to the card, I used Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste and the Heffy Doodle Starfall Stencil

Thank you for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with two more cards to share with you! I truly appreciate the time that you spent here and hope that you will check out Heffy Doodle! You have a love a company that has such a beautiful heart behind it! 


Comments

Popular Posts