Lawn Fawn Blog Post & World Card Making Day

Hello again friends! Happy World Card Making Day! I hope that everyone has an opportunity to flex their crafty muscles and make something wonderful today. There are a lot of amazing sales this weekend to celebrate including a 15% off site wide sale at Lawn Fawn! Yes!!!

Today is also the first Saturday of the month and I am back on the Lawn Fawn Blog today to share with you not one, but two Halloween Magic Picture Changer cards! I absolutely love the new Spooky Village Stamp and Die Sets. From the little details on each house to the smaller than average Lawn Fawn images perfect for scene building had me from hello!

My first card features a Halloween scene with adorable trick-or-treaters approaching a spooky looking house. All of the images on the front panel of my card come from the Spooky Village set.


When you pull the pull tab at the top of the card...


...one of the sweet ghost images from the Booyah Stamp Set appears and it's ready to get some treats too!

For my second card, I thought of all of the cat lovers out there. I combined several stamp sets including Meow You Doin', Happy Howloween, Say What? Pets, Critter Chatter: Pets, and Booyah with the Spooky Village Stamp Set to create my scene.


When you pull the pull tab...


...a sweet kitty pops out of the pumpkin in the front window!

Thank you so much for visiting today! Don't forget to take advantage of the sale at the Lawn Fawn shop. If you would like to see a full list of products that I used on my cards today, please visit the Lawn Fawn Blog. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. Hi Megan, I just love your Spooky Village picture changer card. Did you die cut the haunted house and ghost and then cut out with the picture changer die or did you stamp them? I was wondering because I noticed the white border around the images. I love that look but I didn't think that the picture changer die would cut through it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts