Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Shadow Box Card Mountain Add-On

Hello again! I am back with another card featuring new products from the Lawn Fawn 2019 Fall/Winter Release. The new Shadow Box Card Mountain Add-On is being featured today and another wonderful addition to the Shadow Box Card line!

I created my Shadow Box Card using the precious bear images from the previously released Beary Happy Holidays Stamp and Die Set. How sweet is this little family fishing for their dinner?


I love how Lawn Fawn thinks of all of the little elements that truly make a scene special and includes those in all of their sets. There are trees to adorn the front, as well as, a mountain range to add into the back of your scene. 


I carried the design to the outside of the box using images from other stamp sets too.


Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate everyone being so kind and encouraging. Please be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn Blog and leave comments during Inspiration Week. Winners will be chosen from each day and announced at the end of the week. I will be back tomorrow with another card to share with you. See you then!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts