Penguin Palace: Fun Night Out

Hello friends! I am so excited to announce that I am guest designing for Penguin Palace for their latest release! It is packed full of amazing stamps, dies, and stencils so, let's get started.

Today, I have a fun nightclub themed card to share with you using the new Fun Night Out Stamp and Die Sets. When I saw the dance floor, I thought of the one in the movie Saturday Night Fever. I always thought that it was so cool how the squares turned different colors. 


The Fun Night Out Stamp Set has all of the images that you need to create a full scene. From the super cool cat DJ to the adorable dancing pups, it has it all. I love the mirror ball and music note images. They allow you to carry the scene all the way to the top. I just adore this new set!


To create the glow around the mirror ball, I die cut a circle from masking paper and blended my background panel with Shaded Lilac, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks. I then removed the mask and blended some more Shaded Lilac very lightly within the masked off area. 

I then used the new Cyber Wallpaper Stencil to give the effect of the mirror ball shining down. I smoothed Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste over the stencil and I love how it turned out!


Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with another card with Penguin Palace products. Please come back then and I hope that you have a wonderful day!




Comments

Popular Posts