Lawn Fawn Blog Post: Holiday Magic Picture Changer

Welcome back friends! Can you believe that it is November already?! Me either. To help us get into the swing of the holidays, I have created a fun Magic Picture Changer card for my monthly Lawn Fawn blog contribution.

I cannot get over how adorable the crab is from the recently released Christmas Fishes Stamp Set! Since there are accessory images that you can use to make him sing, I wanted to pair with with some other musical critters. That's were the penguins from Here We Go A-Waddling Stamp Set come in to add to the merriment!


To blend the two different environments in which these cuties normally live, I incorporated the snow globe to house the crab. I was so excited to see that it fit over the window for the Magic Picture Changer. I also used the Magic Picture Add-On Set to add a lovely finished edge to the Magic Picture Changer element. You have to be careful where the two meet once they are adhered, but it totally works!

When you pull the tab...


...the scene changes to have the crab open mouth singing to his heart's content! Love it!

I hope that you found some inspiration here today. Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to hop on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog for a complete list of supplies that I used to create this card. I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your weekend! Big crafty hugs to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts