Two Cards with The Gray Muse

Hello! I am thrilled to be guest designing for The Gray Muse Blog today! I have two cards to share with you, so let's get started.

For my first card, I used the Cats in the Craft Room Stamp Set. The images in this set are just darling and perfect for cat lovers everywhere that love to create and craft!


I created a custom sentiment at the bottom using letter dies and colored them with Copic Markers in a fun rainbow color scheme. Who doesn't love rainbows?! I wanted to tie the sentiments from the set together with the general theme of my card which is creating with a friend. 


I cut the images out using my Scan-N-Cut and layered them into polaroid style frames. I love how doing this gives the illusion of capturing a moment in time to share.

My second card features the Dogs in the Craft Room Stamp Set. I love all critters, but I am definitely a dog person. Who can resist unconditional puppy love? Not this girl! The Dogs in the Craft Room Stamp Set has super adorable images that remind me of the corgi breed of dog. 


I used one main image from this set several times and positioned them popping out of a fence at different angles for a more whimsical feel. I then stamped different sentiments in the sign that the pup is holding. 


I absolutely adore the faces on the dogs in this set! They are sure to bring a smile to face of to anyone.


I hope that you enjoyed seeing my cards and that you found inspiration here! Please be sure to check out these sets, as well as, the other clear stamps that are now available at The Gray Muse shop. The owner, Rubeena Ianigro, is just the sweetest! Her store also carries the most amazing enamel pins. Some of which are interactive! 

Comments

Popular Posts