Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Boba Tea

Hello! I am back today with another card to share with you using the new Boba Tea Stamp and Creative Cuts Sets from the Mama Elephant April Release. It is unbelievably adorable!  

I started my card by creating patterned paper for the backdrop of my design using the Little Edibles Stamp Set. I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the scalloped rectangle shape from the Sweet Feline Creative Cuts Set and masked off the decorative edge using Post It tape. I selected three of the stamps from the Little Edibles Stamp Set that are coffee/drink images and stamped them using a light brown ink all over the top 3/4 of the panel. I then used the same ink and sponged around the top and sides. To add some fun texture, I diluted Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink with water and flicked it over the top. I repeated this step with Copic White also.


I then stamped the images from the Boba Tea Stamp Set using a brown hybrid ink and colored them using Copic Markers and die cut them using the coordinating Boba Tea Creative Cuts. The bear peaking over the top of the pink tea is from the Circle of Friends Stamp Set. He fits in perfectly with these other critters! I love that!


To ground the images, I trimmed down a piece of woodgrain patterned paper from my collection and adhered it to the front panel using foam tape. I then added the Boba Tea images down using a combination of foam tape and glue dots. I then finished off the design by heat embossing a sentiment from the stamp set in white at the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by today! I have listed the Mama Elephant products that I used on my card today at the bottom of this post with links to the Mama Elephant Shop for your convenience. Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:












Comments

Popular Posts