Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Zodiac Monkey

Hello and welcome back to my blog! (If it's your first time visiting, thank you for coming by!) I have two cards to share with you using the new Zodiac Monkey Stamp and Creative Cuts Sets. All of the zodiac themed sets from Mama Elephant include accessory images that can be used interchangeably with the other zodiac sets, but why stop there?! They are so cute, why not use them with any set already in your collection?

My first card has these cheeky monkeys strolling along on the bicycle from the previously released Tandem Ride Stamp Set. I included several of the accessories from the Zodiac Monkey Stamp Set to outfit these cuties, as well as, a couple from the Pretend Play Stamp Set.




To complete the scene, I used clouds from the Christmas Scene Stamp Set and a tuft of grass from the Sunday Stroll Stamp Set. For the sentiment, I pulled out one of my favorite older sets, Tandem Extras.


For my second card, I wanted to showcase the new Headliner Alpha Creative Cuts set, as well as, the Zodiac Monkey Stamp Set. I love the size and font of this die set! The possibilities with it are endless!


To create a lined paper of sorts to place the die cut letters on, I die cut a piece of woodgrain patterned paper using the Tri Window Cover Creative Cuts. They fit perfectly within the rectangle spaces! I added in the adorable little monkeys and a mouse friend from the Tandem Ride Stamp Set.


Thank you so much for taking time to swing by my blog! I hope that you enjoyed my cards and that you found some inspiration here! Below, I have listed the Mama Elephant products that I used with links that will take you directly to the Mama Elephant Shop. I hope that you have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts