Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Zodiac Rooster

Hello! I am back today with another card to share with you using a new set from the incredible April Release from Mama Elephant. The Zodiac Rooster Stamp Set is the tenth set in the Zodiac line. The accessories included in this set can be used with any of the other Zodiac sets and are so adorable and fun!

I love creating interactive cards so much so I wanted to pull out an interactive die set that I haven't used in quite some time. The Wiper Surprise Creative Cuts set makes it super easy to add in a surprise twist to your card design and it fits in a standard A2 size envelope.


The scene begins with a pair of roosters in a grassy meadow. (The one holding the fries cracks me up! I mean how awesome is a bird with a french fry? Am I right?!) When you pull the two sides of the cards horizontally...


...up pops a third rooster with more shenanigans  to brighten your day. (I think we could all use a little more of that right now.) The Zodiac Rooster Stamp Set is perfect to create cards for friends or loved ones that need a little pick me up or just to check in on them.

As always, thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I truly appreciate each and every one of you! I have listed below the Mama Elephant products that I used to create my card today with links that will take you straight to the Mama Elephant Shop. Stay safe and healthy out there and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Comments

Popular Posts