Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Stems and Sprigs/Botanic Envelope

Hello again! I am back today with a card that I created using the new Stems and Sprigs Stamp and Creative Cuts Sets. These floral images are absolutely gorgeous. They are detailed and delicate. Perfect to use to make an exquisite floral bouquet. 


For my card, I stamped the images using a warm chocolate hybrid ink and colored them with Copic Makers. I wanted to create an arrangement with cooler tones than the one that I made last week with this set. 

Next, I die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock using the scalloped rectangle from the Sweet Feline Creative Cuts Set and masked off the edges using Post It Tape. I then blended on Hero Arts Hero Hues Reactive Ink in Pool Party using a blender brush. I concentrated the color in the center to make my focal images pop off of the background. I then flicked on diluted Pool Party Ink and gold metallic watercolor paint using a small paintbrush to add texture.


To create the envelope, I used the new Botanic Envelope Creative Cuts to die cut some Kraft cardstock. I then blended on a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink to the edges to add the illusion of depth. I used the trim pieces to die cut matching pieces to the main panel of the card to tie the card together. For the note that I tucked inside, I die cut a piece of speckled white cardstock using a die from the Pocket Envie Creative Cuts. I then stamped one of the sentiments from the Stems and Sprigs Stamp Set onto the note card using the same brown ink that I used to stamp the images.

I hope that you enjoyed seeing my card for today! Thank you so much for visiting with me! I have included a list of the Mama Elephant products that I used to create my card below with links that will take you directly to the Mama Elephant Shop for your convenience. Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Comments

Popular Posts