Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Zodiac Dog

Hello everyone! I have another card to share with you using a new stamp set from Mama Elephant. Zodiac Dog is one of the latest installments in the Zodiac line by Mama Elephant and these cuties will absolutely steal your heart!

For my card today, I wanted to create a holiday themed design. I paired the Zodiac Dogs with the previously released Meowy Woofmas Stamp Set. These two worked perfectly together to create a cozy front stoop scene! 

I started my design by die cutting a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock using the largest stitched rectangle from the Peek A Frame Creative Cuts. I then masked off the edges using Post It tape. To create the brick pattern, I used a brick stencil and pounced on the following Distress Oxide Ink colors using round foam applicators: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Hickory Smoke, Barn Door, and Black Soot.


I then stamped the images with a warm brown hybrid ink onto Neenah Solar White 80 lb. Smooth Cardstock and colored them using Copic Markers. I die cut the images using the coordinating Creative Cuts.

I pulled accessory images from the Zodiac Sheep Stamp Set to give the pups a few more holiday accessories. I love how all of the accessory images from the Zodiac line worked interchangeably with the other sets! Talk about more bang for your buck! I finished the design off using a sentiment form the Jingle Greeting Stamp Set.

I hope that my card has inspired you to get started on making some holiday cards! They always sneak up on me! Haha! I have listed below the products that I used from the Mama Elephant Shop with direct links for your convenience. I will be back on Wednesday, May 20th with another card to share with you from the new Mama Elephant Release. Sending you warm wishes and virtual hugs! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

  1. Ms Megan you are so talented and creative!!! I absolutely adore your work. Thankyou for sharing! Like fer realski 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts