Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Zodiac Pig

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and welcome! I have another card to share with you featuring new products from the Mama Elephant May Release. The Zodiac Pig Stamp and Creative Cuts are on the menu today, so let's get started!

I started my card for today by stamping images from the Zodiac Pig, Blogging Buddies, and Book Worm Stamp Sets using a warm brown hybrid ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating Creative Cuts to die cut them out.


I then took a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock and ink blended Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Candied Apple, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks through a brick stencil to create a backdrop for the precious pigs.


To frame the design, I used the new Four Window Cover Creative Cut and die cut a piece of Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock and then ink blended a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges to warm it up a bit. I then adhered the images using liquid glue and foam adhesive.

I hope that you have enjoyed visiting with me today and found inspiration here! If you are interested in any of the products that I used to create my card, I have listed the Mama Elephant products that I used below with direct links to the Mama Elephant Shop. I will be back tomorrow with my final post as guest designer for Mama Elephant so please come back then. I think that you will really like what I have coming your way. I have so enjoyed my three month guest spot with them and cannot thank them enough for this amazing experience! 

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts