Reverse Confetti - Anything Goes


Hello again! I have another project to share with you from Reverse Confetti as a 'Fetti Friend! I combined several older stamp sets to create a fun and uplifting scene that I hope you enjoy. (I think we could all use a little more of that right now.)

I started by stamping the images with a hybrid ink that is Copic Marker friendly on out on Neenah Solar White 80 lb Smooth Cardstock. Once I colored the images, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 


Then, using my paper trimmer, I cut a piece of the same white cardstock down to 5" x 3 3/4" and blended Distress Inks in the following colors onto it to create a sky and grassy area: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, and Mowed Lawn. To add texture to my panel, I diluted a little Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, and Copic White and flicked them onto the panel.


I adhered the images using a liquid glue, glue dots, and foam tape. To add a shiny touch to the balloons and critters' noses, I used Glossy Accents. I finished the design with a scattering of iridescent sequins.

I hope that you enjoyed my card for today. I have listed and linked the Reverse Confetti products that I used below for your convenience. I hope that you have a great day!

Reverse Confetti Products Used:

Monkey Business Stamp Set





Comments

  1. Megan, this is darling! I love the mix of images for a fun and sweet scenery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts