Reverse Confetti - New Release Blog Hop




Today is the day! The new products from Reverse Confetti's September Release are now available! As an added bonus, if you spend $60 in the Reverse Confetti Shop, you will receive the Peace Tree Stamp Set. 


The Peace Tree Stamp Set is perfect for mass producing holiday cards! The simple lines and solid images create such an impactful look with minimal effort. 

For the card that I designed using this set, I started out by stamping the largest triangle first and worked my way up to the top of the tree. I created an ombre' tree by stamping the first level in my lightest green, then a medium green, and last the darkest green. I then used a brown ink to stamp the branches. 




I then created an overlay panel for the tree out of vellum. I stamped the sentiment from the new Joyful Holiday Wishes Stamp Set and the accent lines for the base of the tree onto the vellum using gold embossing powder. 


To finish the design off, I layered the focal panel with the tree onto a piece of red cardstock and a piece of textured gold cardstock. These colors are so elegant and super traditional for the holiday season.

For my next card, I used the new Wreath of Joy Confetti Cut. I die cut the letters from gold metallic cardstock and layered them over white to help them stand out from the background. I the die cut the wreath twice from red cardstock to give it the appearance of a poinsettia and sponged the edges with distress oxide ink to give it depth.






For the background panel, I used the new Big Polkas Cover Panel Confetti Cuts to die cut a piece of blue cardstock and layered it over top of a cream colored piece of cardstock with vellum layered over the top of it.


The Wreath of Joy Confetti Cuts allows you to create a standout sentiment so easily and the possibilities are endless for how you use it! I added a vellum banner at the top with a sentiment from the new Lantern Additions Stamp Set. I left "joy" out of the stamped sentiment so that the die cut Wreath of Joy Confetti Cut finished the phrase "Peace, Love, & Joy". 

Thank you for stopping by today! Please be sure to visit the other designers' blogs and leave some love along the way. I have also listed and linked the products that I used at the bottom of this post for your convenience. They are available in the Reverse Confetti Shop now!



Reverse Confetti Products Used:



Comments

  1. Both of your cards are so pretty Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyes were captivated by your peace tree, merry and bright! I enjoy the classic colors you used with it, or for it! I never would think of a light blue with the holiday season; but the background panel really complimented the joy, and gold, red, and green white nicely. Thank you for showing us a new, or at least me, color possibility for the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of these cards and especially enjoy the vellum on the first one! Thank you so much for the amazing inspiration ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts