Reverse Confetti - Mini Release Blog Hop

Hello again! Today is the big day! Cue the confetti! It is mini release day at Reverse Confetti and to celebrate they are hosting a blog hop. Tons of fun and inspiration along the way so please join us! 


I have to cards to share with you today using the new Gift Card Cover Panel Confetti Cut. I LOVE THIS DIE! It is the perfect way to present a gift card! It is fast, easy to use, and just the cutest!





For my first card, I die cut a piece of Kraft cardstock using the main die from the Gift Card Cover Panel Confetti Cuts Set. I then die cut another piece of cardstock using the previously released Big Polkas Cover Panel Creative Cuts to make a stencil. I laid that over the top of the main panel for my card and using white pigment ink, stenciled on some white polka dots. I love this effect so much!


The critters and sentiment are from the new Cookies and Milk Stamp Set. A simple scene on the bottom and my card is finished! Easy peasy!

This die set is perfect for all seasons and occasions. I used it to create a sweet Valentine below.


I used the Huggable Stamp Set that was released last year and I love how it turned out!


Please be sure to visit the other designers' blogs for more inspiration from this release and leave some love along the way! I have put the hop list below with direct links to the designers' blogs. I have also listed the products that I used for these cards at the bottom of this post. Thank you for stopping by and I will be back soon! Until then, I wish you all the best!

Blog Hop Designers:

Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Amy Tsuruta

You are here ----> Megan Quinn

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Nicole Vögeli

Deanne Kuntz

Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Olga Matyushevskaya 

TaeEun Yoo

Michelle Short


Reverse Confetti Products Used

Comments

  1. Megan, these are such CUTE gift card holders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, these are adorbs! Such cuties on the gift card holders! I like how you did the gift card on the top on the first card to show us that the gc does not always have to be on the top portion. Such great scenes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts