Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Little Ninja Agenda

Hello friends! I have an action packed scene card to share today featuring three new products from the amazing March release from Mama Elephant. I used Little Ninja Agenda, Ninja Sayings, and Comic Cover Basic - Creative Cuts. I cannot wait for you to see, so let's go! 

I don't know about you, but I just love the Little Agenda sets! They are some of my favorite images to use because the sets are always packed with adorable images and, since they are smaller in size, they are so quick to color. One of the newest additions is Little Ninja Agenda. It is perfect for boys and girls alike! These little warriors are poised for action but beware! They will sneak in and steal your heart for sure!


I started by stamping the images, coloring them with Copic Markers, and cut them out using coordinating creative cuts. I then trimmed a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock down to A2 size. After making the three horizontal levels off using Post It Tape, I used Distress Oxide Inks to blend the background. (For the sky, I used Shaded Lilac, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire. For the sidewalk, I used Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, and Black Soot.) Comic Cover Basic - Creative Cuts



Once the background was dry, I heat embossed several of the sentiments from Ninja Sayings using Versamark and white embossing powder. I framed out the little scenes by die cutting dark grey cardstock using the Comic Cover Basic - Creative Cuts. As a finishing touch, I adhered tiny iridescent stars to the sky.

I hope that you enjoyed seeing these little ninjas as much as I did using them! Please visit the Mama Elephant Blog for more inspiration from the design team. I have listed the Mama Elephant products that I used below with links to the Mama Elephant Shop for your convenience. Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used



Comments

Popular Posts