Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - You Matter To Me

 Hello! Who loves a good floral image? Well today's stamp highlight from Mama Elephant is right up your alley! Anna Oszvald has illustrated another magnificent bouquet. The blooms practically call out to the smelled. You Matter To Me has a bold sentiment included in the image, as well as, additional sentiments to customize your creation.


For my card, I stamped the image onto white cardstock using an alcohol friendly ink and colored them using Copic Markers. 

After coloring the flowers, I trimmed the main panel down to 4" x 5 1/4" using my paper trimmer and adhered it to a piece of dark blue cardstock cut using the largest rectangle from Peek A Frame CC. I then stamped two of of the sentiments from the set onto the same blue cardstock. I heat embossed them in gold and trimmed them down into banners. Using foam tape to add a bit of dimension, I placed them to highlight the larger sentiment.


As a finishing touch, I added shimmery iridescent sequins with a slight green tint to accent the stems and leaves and smaller gold embellishments to match the heat embossing.

I truly appreciate the time that you spent here and hope that you enjoyed seeing this card. Please visit the Mama Elephant Blog to see other samples created by the design team to inspire you! Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts