Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Little Unicorn Agenda

Hello and welcome! I have a card to share with you featuring Mama Elephant's Little Unicorn Agenda. This stamp set is the newest in the Little Agenda family and is one of my all time favorites! I combined it with the Matchbox Builder CC and love how it turned out!


To begin, I stamped images from Little Unicorn Agenda and Unicorns and Rainbows using a dark brown hybrid ink. I then colored them using Copic Markers and die cut them using the coordinating creative cuts. 

The colors that I chose were inspired by a card that Francine Vuilleme created several weeks back. (I will link her blog here so that you can go check her out. She's amazing!) I really love the more masculine color palette. I usually think of rainbow colors when it comes to these mythical creatures so this was such a pleasant change.

Next, I die cut one each of the stitched and scalloped rectangles from white cardstock using the Matchbox Builder CC. I masked the edges using Post It Tape and ink blended them using Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Inks. I then splattered on diluted Copic White using a small paintbrush for a starry effect.


On the inside of the box, I created an easel effect by trimming down a strip of cardstock to 4 1/2" x 3". I scored the 4 1/2" length at 1/4" and 2 1/4". I adhered the 2 1/4" section to the back of the stitched rectangle and the 1/4" section to the bottom of the drawer section, making sure that the rectangle would fold down into the bottom of the box when it was shut. I then layered on the stamped images using foam tape and glue dots to build the scene. 

To finish things off, I used a sentiment from Mixed Wishes Greetings and heat embossed it on the front panel in white. The dark blue tones really make the sentiment pop!

I hope that you enjoyed stopping by today! Thank you so much for your time! I have listed and linked the products that I used below. Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used












 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts