Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Happy Word Banners

Hello there! Mama Elephant is highlighting Happy Word Banners today and this set is so versatile! I combined it with both newer and older products for the card that I have to share with you today. Let's get started!

I am such a huge fan of the Girlfriends Stamp Set! True friendships weather all kinds of storms and are so precious. Well, the girls in Girlfriends look like they definitely appreciate the special relationship that they have.


For my card, I centered the design around one of the new sentiment die cuts from Big Spanish Words CC released this month and framed it using the scalloped rectangle frame from Madison Avenue CC. I die cut both from holographic cardstock and the shimmery goodness that it gives to the design is amazing! 

To finish off the design, I stamped one of the sentiments from Big Word Banners that tied into the theme of the card onto vellum cardstock and die cut it using the coordinating creative cuts. I adhered it at the very top, inside the frame. This final touch really pulled all of the elements together nicely.

I appreciate you visiting today! I have listed and linked the Mama Elephant products that I used below for your convenience. Have a great day!

 Mama Elephant Products Used:

Comments

Popular Posts