Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Jump For Joy

Hello! Mama Elephant is highlighting Jump For Joy today and this set is so adorable! I love that it can be used as a sort of happy mail set, but it also includes leaf images that will make it transition perfectly to Fall! 

As soon as I saw this set, I knew that I wanted to make a shaker card with it. The gleeful animals jumping in the air gave me the idea of having mail flying thru the air. This is how I feel when I receive happy mail from a friend so I really felt connected to this set.


I began by stamping images from Jump For Joy, Incoming Mail, and Happy Mail onto Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I then colored them using Zip Clean Color Brush Markers. (They blend beautifully on this paper and it goes quicker than other markers.) I used the coordinating creative cuts to die cut the images out.

To create the frame for the shaker, I die cut a piece of teal cardstock and white cardstock using the stitched rectangle from Snail Mail CC. I used my paper trimmer to cut the center out of the white panel. This is an easy technique to modify a die cut and get more use out of your dies.


After adhering a piece of acetate that I had cut down to A2 size to the back of the frame, I layered foam tape behind the frame. I then tossed in some shimmering iridescent sequins into the space created by the foam tape. Let the shaking fun begin!

To finish off the design, I stamped a sentiment from Jump For Joy on vellum using Versamark Ink. I then heat embossed it in white to make it pop. 

I truly appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog today! Please be sure to visit the Mama Elephant Blog for more inspiration from the design team. I have listed and linked the Mama Elephant products that I used below. Have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used


 

Comments

Popular Posts