Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Little Witch Agenda

Where are my Mama Elephant Little Agenda lovers?! By now I bet that you've seen the newest addition to the little agenda family, Little Witch Agenda. For my project with this super adorable set, I have created another matchbox style card to share with you.

I wanted to create a spooky but sweet scene on the inside and out. I used a combination of the little witches and cat images from Little Witch Agenda throughout the design. For the sentiment, I borrowed one from Happy Haunting to stamp on the sleeve of the matchbox.


I really love how interactive the matchbox card style is! Your recipient gets a fun surprise and then can easily display their card to continue to enjoy it.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will be back next week with more projects featuring the Mama Elephant June 2021 release so please stop back by then. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Mama Elephant Products Used


 

Comments

Popular Posts