Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Happy Holly Days

We are wrapping up the highlights for Mama Elephant's September Release today with Happy Holly Days. This set is by floral artist Ann Oszvald and is stunning! She has illustrated other floral sets for Mama Elephant and they are all gorgeous.

I stamped the main image onto an A2 sized piece of speckled cream cardstock using a dark brown ink and colored it with Prismacolor colored pencils. I love the soft shading that colored pencils give!


The floral image has the main sentiment built in, but the stamp set has additional sentiments that you can use to customize your card. I stamped two more sentiments  from the set using the same dark brown ink and trimmed them out using my paper trimmer. I then adhered them to the main panel using foam tape to make them stand out just a bit.

I hope that you have enjoyed the anniversary celebration for Mama Elephant! I will be back on October 1, 2021 with another project to share with you featuring one of the gift with purchase sets. See you soon!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


 

Comments

Popular Posts