Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Hot Cocoa

Cocoa anyone? I love to cozy up with a warm drink during the cold winter months. Especially coffee, tea, and, of course, hot cocoa! Well, what could be cuter than to have some adorable critters, in Mama Elephant's adorable style, mixing them up for you? Nothing! 

Today, Mama Elephant is highlighting Hot Cocoa. It has just the critters that you need to create some adorable holiday cards. They are busy stirring up all the warm fuzzy feels!

I started my card for today by stamping out images from Hot Cocoa, Gingerbread Cookies, and Toasty Friends using a warm brown alcohol friendly ink. I then colored them using my favorite coloring medium, Copic Markers. To die cut them out, I used the coordinating dies.


For the background panel, I die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock using the scalloped rectangle die from Sweet Feline. I masked off the top and bottom edges using Post It Tape and blended the panel using Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks at the top. To ground the scene, I used Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Inks to blend a table top. I then added some flicks of Gathered Twigs for a bit of texture.

I couldn't help but to add in some sweet little friends from Gingerbread Cookies. They are absolutely precious and fit in perfectly with the Hot Cocoa set. The little note card from that same set rounds off the scene so nicely!

I hope that you've found some inspiration here today! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and don't forget to check out the Mama Elephant Blog for more samples from the design team. I have listed and linked the Mama Elephant products that I used for today's card below in case you would like to check them out. Have a great day! 

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Comments

Popular Posts