Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Little Girl Gnome Agenda

Welcome back friends! I am so excited about today's feature product, Little Girl Gnome Agenda! Gnomes are wildly popular these days. I mean, come on! They're precious! I currently have a Fall one on display on my tiered tray that I bought last year and I just adore him.

Well, this month, Mama Elephant has not only brightened our day with the new Little Girl Gnome Agenda, but Oh Gnomie Tree, and Mushroom Home CC, as well. These pair so well together and with Little Gnome Agenda that was released previously.


I used the Mushroom Home CC as the focal point for my design. I die cut colored cardstock and then added shading with Copic Markers. For the cap on the largest mushroom, I die cut two pieces. After scoring the one that is layered on top, I attached only the top most section of the die cut. This formed a flap that the recipient lifts to reveal the sentiment from Mixed Holiday Wishes. How fun!


Then, I stamped images from Little Girl Gnome Agenda, Oh Gnomie Tree, and Me and My Yeti using an alcohol friendly ink onto Neenah Solar White Smooth Cardstock and colored them using Copic Markers. Using the coordinating creative cuts, I die cut them out and adhered them to the scene using glue dots, liquid adhesive, and foam tape. As a finishing touch, I scattered iridescent stars across the ink blended background. 

I truly appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog today! I have more projects to share with you featuring the new release, so please be sure to stop by back. Until til then, stay safe!

Mama Elephant Products Used

Comments

Popular Posts