Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Oh Gnomie Tree

Welcome back, friends! Long time, no see! We continue the celebration of Mama Elephant's 9th Anniversary today with Oh Gnomie Tree. It features the adorable gnomes that we have come to know and love from Little Gnome Agenda that was released last year. 

One thing that I really like about Oh Gnomie Tree is that Mama Elephant included accessory images and sentiments perfect to use with all of their gnome themed products. Yes! More options for incredible scenes!



For my project, I began by stamping images from Oh Gnomie Tree and Yappy Woofmas using an alcohol friendly ink on white card stock. I picked out a traditional color palette of greens and blues for this design and after coloring the images using Copic Markers, I used the coordinating creative cuts to die cut them out.

I wanted to create a card design where the scene on the front carried over to the inside. To give a peek in, I used the dimensions from the Frilly Window Frame CC to trim a rectangle from the front of a Kraft card base. I then layered the die cut Frilly Window over the top of the opening and backed it with a piece of acetate. The acetate gives the illusion of glass which is really neat! For a homey touch, I added a bit of lace cut using the Framed Tags - Doily Lace CC.


From the front, you get a glimpse of the spectacle going on inside. Upon opening the card, you really get the full feel of the festivities that these adorable gnomes are engaged in. So fun! I love how the main image from this set really fills out the space while still leaving room for a sentiment. 

I hope that you liked seeing my card using Oh Gnomie Tree and that you will come back tomorrow to see more from the new release. Thank you so much for stopping by! I have listed and linked products to the Mama Elephant Shop that I used below for your convenience. 

Mama Elephant Products Used:


 

Comments

Popular Posts