Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Penguins Go Skating

 Hello! I hope that everyone is enjoying the 9th Anniversary Celebration for Mama Elephant! What a big milestone for a wonderful company! I know that I have loved seeing what all of the new products that they've been working so hard to bring to us this month.

I have another project to share with you today and it features a beautiful stamp set illustrated by Aida Zamora, Penguins Go Skating. I have seen where a bunch of people have already picked their favorite from this set as the face plant penguin. I agree 100%! That little guy is the cutest!


I stamped images from Penguins Go Skating and Tree Picking and colored them using Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating creative cuts to die cut them out.

As the backdrop for my skating penguins, I used the Slim Woodland CC. It is perfect to create a quick and lovely winter scene. Next, I used a mix of Distress Oxide Ink blending and Copic Markers to color the die cut panel. 

Below, I have listed and link the Mama Elephant products that I used below to the Mama Elephant Shop. I will be back tomorrow with a project featuring the new Happy Holly Days Stamp Set. Until then, stay safe and have a fantastic day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts