Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Tree Picking

Hello friends! This month we are celebrating the 9th anniversary of one of my favorite stamp companies, Mama Elephant! Their unique designs and products are loved by so many and I want to wish this hard working company a very happy anniversary! 

Today, Mama Elephant is highlighting another gorgeous stamp set illustrated by Aida Zamora. Aida never disappoints with her heartwarming critter images and Tree Picking is no exception. How could you resist adorable bunnies piled into a cute little car?! Add in the theme of picking out a Christmas tree and it is downright irresistible.


For my card today, I started by die cutting a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock using the largest rectangle from Peek A Frame CC. I masked off the edges using Post It Tape and ink blending the top of the panel using Speckled Egg, Peacock Feather, Faded Jeans, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks. For a bit of texture on the background, I flicked on water drops and diluted Copic White.

Next, I die cut some grey and white cardstock using Snow Capped Mountains CC. I ink blended the edges of the die cut pieces using corresponding ink colors and trimmed the edges using the same stitched rectangle from Peek A Frame CC.


For the snowy bits at the bottom, I die cut a piece of Neenah Smooth White Cardstock (80 lb) using the rectangle die again and then cut the slopes using curved dies from the Landscape Trio - CC. To give the effect of snow, I blended on some light blue dye ink to the top of each die cut and then added Nuvo Crystal Drops in White Blizzard. Such a pretty touch!

I chose a sentiment from Tree Picking and heat embossed it in white at the top of the main panel. I then assembled the card design using a mix of liquid glue, glue dots, and foam adhesive. As a finishing touch, I added tiny iris decent stars from Pretty Pink Posh and this card is finished!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another card featuring new products from the Mama Elephant September 2021 Release. For more inspiration from the design team, please head over to the Mama Elephant Blog. Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used





Comments

Popular Posts