Mama Elephant Designer Series - Prehistoric Arch Snow Globe

 Thank you for stopping by today! I am so happy that you came to visit! I have a fun snow globe card to share with you today featuring Arch Snow Globe CC and two of my all time favorite Mama Elephant stamp sets. (Let's face it, everything looks even cuter in a snow globe!)

I began by stamping images from Little Dino Agenda and Me and My Dinosaur onto white cardstock using a dark brown, alcohol friendly hybrid ink. I then colored them with Copic Markers and die cut them out using the coordinating creative cuts.


Next, I used the Arch Snow Globe to die cut the pieces that I would need for the snow globe from dark brown and white cardstocks. (I really love how it includes sloped pieces to create scenes on the inside.) Using dye inks, I ink blended the scene pieces for a softer look. I then colored the base of the snow globe using Copic Markers to give it the look of wood while still allowing for a stamped sentiment.


To create a custom background for my design, I trimmed down a teal cardstock panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and used a rock stencil from my stash with Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Inks. For a bit of texture, I splattered the panel with diluted Copic White and Peacock Feathers with the stencil still in place. 

To layer the main panel, I adhered the stenciled background onto a piece of Kraft cardstock that I die cut using the large stitched rectangle from Peek A Frame CC. I then die cut a piece of vellum using the smaller stitched rectangle from Basic Set CC and adhered that on top. To finish the design off, I adhered the snow globe scene and little dinos down. So cute! 
 

Thank you so much for hanging out with us today! I hope that you like my card and that it gives you more ideas of how to use the Arch Snow Globe CC. Have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:




Comments

Popular Posts