Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Little Gingerbread Agenda

 I absolutely love the Little Agenda sets from Mama Elephant and I am especially excited about the one being released this month! Little Gingerbread Agenda is so much fun to color and these little cookies are way too cute! I do have a confession though...I don't like eating gingerbread. On the bright side, I guess that means that I could be friends with these adorable little guys. Haha!


Globies Grid Cover CC was released last month and I fell in love immediately. There is just something about snow globes that speak to me. They are so nostalgic. Also, everything is simply cuter in a snow globe. (Not that the Little Gingerbread Agenda needs any help in that area.)

I started by stamping the images from Little Gingerbread Agenda and Gingerbread Cookies onto Neenah Solar White Cardstock using a warm brown alcohol marker friendly ink. I then colored them using Copic Marker and used the coordinating creative cuts.


For the main panel, I die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock and masked the edges using Post It Tape. I then ink blended Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks to give a beautiful blue color to the background. To add a bit of interest and texture, I splattered water onto the panel and then blotted it with a dry paper towel.

Using the negative space from the snow globes, I die cut snow banks to ground the cookies using the Landscape Trio CC. I added a bit of color using Tumbled Glass and some sparkle shine with Nuvo Crystal Drops along the top edge of each snow bank. For the sentiment, I used the note image from Gingerbread Cookies and a sentiment from the same set. 

I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my card using the new Little Gingerbread Agenda set. Please stop back by tomorrow for another project from Mama Elephant. Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:





Comments

Popular Posts