Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Stay Warm

 Welcome back to another day of highlights from Mama Elephant. We are taking a closer look at the new set called Stay Warm. In true Aida Zamora fashion, this set has the sweetest animals. Who can resist forest critters snuggling up together to ward off the chill of winter? (This set would also be a great match for Fuzzy Hugs that was released previously.)

For my card today, I paired Stay Warm with the new Mega Snowflake Cover CC. I always like to think of different ways to use my craft supplies, so instead of making the puffy edge of the Mega Snowflake Cover into snow, I opted to use it as treetop for tree image in my scene. 


I stamped images from Stay Warm and Toasty Friends, colored them using Copic Markers, and cut them out using the coordinating creative cuts. After ink blending the background with Milled Lavender, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks, I adhered the images to the card base and layered the die cut pieces to form the scene. I framed design using aqua cardstock die cut using the largest die in the Snail Mail CC and then matted it onto a piece of violet cardstock.

I hope that you have enjoyed taking a closer look at Stay Warm. I have listed and linked the supplies that I used below to the Mama Elephant Shop for you. Please stop back by again soon. Until then, have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts