Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Sweet Treats

If you have a sweet tooth like I do, then you're going to fall in love with Sweet Treats! It is perfect to pair with other previously released sets from Mama Elephant. That's what I did for today's project, so let's take a look!


I began by stamping images from Sweet Treats, Hot Cocoa, Toasty Friends, Milkshake, and Little Gingerbread Agenda and coloring them in with Copic Markers. I then die cut them out using the coordinating creative cuts.


Then, I die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock using the scalloped rectangle from Slim Window Dressing CC. (I love the frilly accent that the border provides. Especially for sweet little scene such as this.) To make the colors pop, I blended a blue background with a neutral foreground. After I figured out the placement for all of the images, I used liquid glue, glue dots, and foam tape to adhere them down.

Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with another project to share. I hope to see you then! Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts