Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Everything Nice

The holiday season is quickly approaching and will be here before we know it. It's the perfect time to get started, or continuing working, on all of the cards that you need to send out. I have a card to share with you today featuring Everything Nice that came together pretty quickly. It would be great for making more than one of to help build your stash.

Everything Nice is such a wonderful sentiment set! I am a sucker for sentiment sets that have coordinating die cuts. It's such a fun way to have a sentiment on your card without using the go to banner strip.


I wanted to pair Everything Nice with the new Wreath Shaker CC and Little Gingerbread Agenda. I don't know about you, but one of the things that I associate with the holidays is gingerbread cookies. Well, these guys are sized perfectly to fit in the shaker windows.

I started by die cutting the wreath and backer from Wreath Shaker CC from Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I blended the top piece with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks. For the bottom layer, I used Lucky Clover and Pine Needles to make it a bit darker and to add a nice contrast to the top. I then used the top part of the wreath to die a piece of Kraft woodgrain cardstock to give the little cookies a place to stand. For the box, I die cut my favorite red cardstock and used Copic Markers to add shading.


I then layered the wreath onto a background of plaid patterned paper layered with a piece of vellum to mute it just a bit for the sentiment. I then heat embossed "oh so merry!" onto the same red cardstock and used the coordinating creative cut to die cut it out. It really ties everything together so nicely.

Thank you for spending time with me today! I hope that you enjoyed seeing my card. I have listed and linked the products that I used below to the Mama Elephant Shop. Please come back on Friday when I will be sharing my Designer Series project with you for Mama Elephant. Have a great day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:

Everything Nice Stamp Set
Everything Nice - Creative Cuts
Little Gingerbread Agenda Stamp Set
Little Gingerbread Agenda - Creative Cuts
Wreath Shaker - Creative Cuts
Peek A Frame - Creative Cuts
Basic Set - Creative Cuts

Comments

Popular Posts