Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Noodle Sayings

I am back again today with another project featuring products from Mama Elephant's November 2021 Release. As I said yesterday, I am in love with Oodles of Noodles! Well, there is another stamp set in the release that is meant to go along with it. Noodle Sayings has a variety of sentiments that cover all kinds of occasions. 


For my design, I created a main focal image using the scalloped circle from the Turner Surprise. I then die cut a circle to layer over it for the little scene. I just had to use the bear sitting in the food bowl because he is my absolute favorite!


While I was thumbing through my Mama Elephant stash, I came across a die set created by fellow design team member, Keeway Tsao, several months back. When I saw the balloon strings in the Slim Scenescape Rainbow Add On CC, I couldn't help but notice how much they looked like noodles. I die cut them from a cream colored cardstock and then used Copic Markers to add shading to each. After heat embossing the sentiment onto the dark blue panel, I used liquid glue to adhere the noodles. Aren't they so much fun?!

As always, thank you for visiting with me today! I will be back next week with my Designer Series blog post for Mama Elephant. Until next time, stay safe and well! Bye!

Mama Elephant Products Used:

Comments

  1. This is a super cute card, the sentiment matches perfectly with the images and the coloring is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts