Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Note of Thanks

Hello friends! I am back again today with a card highlighting the new Note of Thanks set from Mama Elephant. I really like how the coordinating creative cuts die cut the sentiments out. It gives such a polished look. 

I always love digging through my stash for stamp sets that I haven't used in a while. The cuties from Snow Friends called out to me as I was perusing my bins and I just couldn't resist. I decided to make a winter scene with them and added in a bit of greenery using trees from Tree Picking. 
 

For the background, I die cut a panel using the Striallop - Portrait CC. There are three of this style in the latest release and they are so fun! I love how they add interest to the background. They are so easy to piece back together and made it easy to create this gradient backdrop for my scene.

I have listed and linked the products that I used below to the Mama Elephant Shop. Be sure to pop on over to the Mama Elephant Blog to see what the rest of the design team has been working on to share with you. Thanks for stopping by!

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Comments

Popular Posts