Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Oodles of Noodles

Welcome friends! I absolutely adore the stamp set that Mama Elephant is highlighting today. I love coloring critters so much! Throw in some adorable food images and I am hooked! If you feel the same way, Oodles of Noodles has you covered. Tomorrow, we will be taking a closer look at a sentiment stamp set that coordinates perfectly with this set. I used both for today's project.


To begin, I stamped out images from Oodles of Noodles, Dim Sum Fun, and Zodia Chicken. I kept the coloring for my design fairly simple. (I usually use multiple markers to achieve a blend from dark to light and it was so refreshing and fun to tone that down a bit!) After coloring the images, I used the coordinating creative cuts to die cut them out. 


Next, I die cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with the large stitched rectangle from Peek A Frame CC. I masked the panel off at the bottom to blend a counter for the food items to sit on with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. I then repositioned the Post It Tape to cover the bottom so I could work on the upper part. I blended on Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, and Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks and splattered the background with water to create a bit of texture.

For the sentiment, I combined a custom die cut word combo using the Whimsy Alphas - CC and a stamped sentiment from Noodle Sayings. I ink blended the die cut letters using Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks.

I love how this designed turned out and how the color combo looks! Please be sure to stop by the Mama Elephant Blog for more inspiration from the design team. I have listed and linked the products that I used below to the Mama Elephant Shop to make it easier to reference. I hope that you have a wonderful day and will stop back by tomorrow when I will be sharing another project!

Mama Elephant Products Used:

Comments

Popular Posts