Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Tag Size Greetings

 Welcome fellow crafters! Mama Elephant is highlighting a new sentiment stamp set today, Tag Size Greetings. The wording included is sized to fit on smaller projects, as the name implies, but can be used for just about anything. Versatility is such a important factor when I purchase new products and this one is definitely a great set to have with the wide array of occasions that the sentiments cover. 


For my project, I combined Tag Size Greetings with Circle Combo CC. When I initially put the various circles together, I immediately saw that they looked like gears. I thought that would make a great shape for masculine or feminine designs.

I die cut enough of the gear shapes to cover the card from and ink blended them with Distress Oxide Inks. I then splattered them to get them a more industrial finish and set them aside to dry.

For the front panels, I used B2B Rectangles CC to die cut the patterned paper and a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I ink blended the larger panel to match the darkest shade of blue in the design to tie it all together.


To make the stamped sentiment stand out, I heat embossed it onto a piece of vellum and layered a second piece of vellum behind. I then attached it to the back of the largest gear. As a finishing touch, I die cut the Thanks Script CC from white and a medium gray cardstock to compliment the patterned paper. To create a shadow effect, I offset them just a bit when I adhered them together.

I hope that you enjoyed seeing my project today! Thank you so much for stopping by! I have listed and linked the Mama Elephant products that I used below to the Mama Elephant Shop for your convenience. I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:

Comments

Popular Posts