Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - To My Dearest

To My Dearest...doesn't that have the sweetest ring to it? Mama Elephant is highlighting the To My Dearest stamp set today and it could not be cuter! With the beloved bunnies, bears, and hamsters, I just know that it is sure to become a crowd favorite.

I wanted to be sure to use each of the cuties on my card, so I chose to make a slimline design for today. I began by die cutting a piece of Neenah Solar White 80 lb cardstock using the scalloped rectangle from Slim Window Dressing CC. After masking the edges with Post It Tape, I ink blend the sky portion of the panel with Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks. Then using a grass stencil, I added in a bit of grass with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks.


Next, I stamped images from To My Dearest and Incoming Mail. I then colored them in using Copic Markers and die cut them with the coordinating creative cuts.

To carry on the mail theme, I used the mailbox from Snail Mail. I die cut it from Bristol Smooth Cardstock and ink blended it with Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, and Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks. Once the mailbox was completely dry, I heat embossed a sentiment from Tag Size Greetings that coordinating with the smaller greetings on the critters' letters.


I hope that you have found some inspiration from today's card. I truly appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to stop by and visit with me! For your convenience, I have listed and linked the Mama Elephant products that I used for below. Have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:

Comments

Popular Posts