Mama Elephant Designer Series - Yay A Party Slimline

 Hello friends and welcome! I am so excited to show you the slimline card that I created with Aida Zamora's latest collaboration with Mama Elephant, Yay A Party! In her beautiful style, Aida has illustrated yet another stamp set that you will want to add to your own stamp family.


I began by die cutting a piece of 80 lb Neenah Solar White Cardstock using the second largest rectangle from B2B Slimline CC. Once I had masked off a section at the bottom, I ink blended the floor for my party scene. I chose Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo Distress Inks. After blending them onto the panel, I flicked a bit of Vintage Photo on, being careful to completely cover the upper part of the panel. 

Next, I repositioned the mask and blended the upper part of the background. For this section, I used Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina, Faded Jeans, and Picked Raspberry. (I love how the hint of pink at the upper edges ties into the pink from the scene!)


Next, I stamped images for the celebration from Yay A Party, Piñata Party, and Flying With Friends. (All of these sets were illustrated by Aida Zamora and work beautifully together.) After coloring them with Copic Markers, I used the coordinating creative cuts to die cut them out.


Once the background panel had dried, I stamped a sentiment from Yay a Party in the same chocolate brown ink that I used to stamp the images. Such a cheerful birthday message!


I adhered the images onto the background using liquid glue and foam tape. As a finishing touch, I added in a few stars from Little Spaceship Agenda and this card is done!

I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my card today! Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope to see you back here soon!

Mama Elephant Products Used:



Comments

Popular Posts