Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Little Hamster Agenda

Welcome friends! I have an out of this world project to share with you today using the new Little Hamster Agenda from Mama Elephant. These cuties are the latest to join the Little Agenda family and they are so cute!

The Little Agenda series are sized perfectly to fit the Matchbox Builder CC. This die set creates such wow worthy projects and are bound to impress any recipient.

I couldn't resist making a space themed card with the little hamsters, so I dug out Little Agenda Spaceship to help set the scene. After stamping, coloring, and die cutting the images out, I was ready to begin construction of the matchbox.


For the galaxy background, I used Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire. (These backgrounds alway look like a hot mess until you're finished, but the end result is just incredible.) After the panels had dried, I flicked on some diluted white acrylic paint and Chipped Sapphire to give the illusion of stars and far off projectiles and it turned out so pretty! 

I adhered the images to the scene panels using liquid glue and foam tape. After heat embossing the sentiment, I die cut it using the second largest rectangle from B2B Slimline CC. I ran it thru the die cutting machine twice to trim it down to the perfect size and it worked splendidly.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today and I hope that my card inspires you! Please come back soon as I have more projects to share with you using the Mama Elephant February 2022 Release. Have a wonderful day!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


 

Comments

Popular Posts