Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight - Wishes Enclosed

Who is ready for an irresistibly cute shaker card?! Well, you are in the right place my friend! I created a shaker design using three of the new products from Mama Elephant's February 2022 Release for today's project.

Party Scene Cover CC is such a great die set that includes confetti and ballon die cuts in addition to the main background die. I didn't use them here since the precious critter images on my card brought their own balloons today. 


I began by stamping images from Yay A Party and Flying With Friends. I then colored them using Copic Markers and die cut them with the coordinating creative cuts

Next, I trimmed down a piece of 80 lb Neenah Solar White Smooth Cardstock to A2 size and ink blended the panel with Distress Inks and a blending brush. I chose Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, and Faded Jeans and love how the color combo turned out! To add a bit of grounding for the scene, I used Scattered Straw with a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Inks towards the bottom.


To create the shaker, I backed the Party Scene Cover die cut with a piece of acetate and placed thin strips of foam adhesive around the edges. After dumping in a generous amount of pearlescent sequins from my stash, I adhered the ink blended background to the front panel. Voila! A shaker is born! Haha!

I adhered the images to the front with glue dots. To finish the design, I heat embossed a sentiment from Wishes Enclosed onto vellum and used the matching creative cuts to trim it out. My favorite trick for sticking down vellum is to use the Xyron Sticker Maker. It adds adhesive to the backside that you can't see thru the vellum. Trust me, it's amazing!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I have listed and linked the Mama Elephant products that I used below. I hope to see you soon!

Mama Elephant Products Used:


Comments

Popular Posts